Thursday, June 24, 2010

One step forward...10 steps back

I guess I should not have opened my big fat mouth last week and said I was making progress. I jinxed it. Today hubby got paid and we were going to take that money and pay off the rest of the money to the lawyer and I set up an appointment with the lawyer for next week. Things were rolling along. BIG set back today. Hubby went to pick up his check and his wages were garnished. They took HALF of his check!!!!!

Why oh Why? I just needed this one last check and then next week it would have been stopped. Now everything is getting pushed back 2 to 3 weeks and we are going to have to live on pretty much nothing during this time. The MAJOR problem with pushing it back 3 weeks is that there is another place that could garnish his wages at any time now. Plus this month is crazy with birthdays and weddings and all those other extra costs that are not in your regular budget.

My brain is spinning in a million directions. I stared at a budget today for like 6 hours calculating and re- calculating thinking what? I am not sure? Hoping maybe money would just magically appear...no such luck! I just am so frustrated! I want to know everything is going to be ok because right now it just does not feel that way.

Let's not mention that my dog is so so sick. He is throwing up every where!!! He has not been himself for the past few weeks and then today he just started throwing up. I feel so bad for him. I wish he could talk and tell what is going on with him. It makes me sad to see him this way.

So I say all this to say I am sorry if I have been bad lately. I have been reading but not commenting much. Once I get this figured out I will be better I promise! Please send good thoughts and prayers and if anyone knows any  good chants, potion, or dance lol advice to reverse this horrible luck I have had lately I would really appreciate it!

I hope everyone is doing much better then I.


xxooxxoo

9 comments:

battynurse said...

Sorry everything feels like it's going all wrong now. I hope it starts to move a lot smoother soon. Hugs to you.

Kristin said...

Oh Michelle, I am so sorry. {{{Hugs}}}

Melis.sa said...

I'm sorry! I hope things turn around for you.

AnotherDreamer said...

So sorry :( (*HUGS*) I am hoping hoping hoping that things turn around for you soon.

Fertility godess said...

So sorry for all you are going through. You are in my prayers.

Kir said...

thinking of you and sending lots of prayers for "a break" ...something that will let you take a deep breathe.

HUGS

Sunny said...

I am so sorry, Michelle. I wish so much there was something I could say -- or better yet, DO -- to help you get through this. But I think about you often and say prayers for the financial and family-building aspects of your life to see positive progress.

(((((hugs)))))

Stacey said...

Oh Michelle. I am so sorry that you are struggling with this. I sincerely hope there will be brighter days ahead as you try to get this all resolved. Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Michelle, I'm so sorry for all y'all are going through! Thinking of you!