Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm a slacker!

Wow I have been a slacker. It has been a week since my last post. Sorry about that. It is not because I have been very busy. I just have not felt very inspired lately. The last 4 days I haven't even wanted to really be on the computer.

The last few days here in Michigan have been absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it! I wish it would stay this way. Sadly, I know it will end. Yesterday, I watched my nephews. My sis is moving next weekend so they were trying to get some packing done so we took Jo.ey and No.ah at our house. They absolutely love Sammy! Especially No.ah who was scared of dogs not too long ago. Now, whenever I talk to him on the phone his first question is ALWAYS "how is Sammy?". So we took Sammy for a walk and the boys took turns with the leash. Sammy is the perfect dog for kids because he is so mellow. He does not drag you when you are walking. In fact he will stop if he feels he is too far ahead of us. Then we took them to Henry Ford Museum. my MIL works there so she has a free pass that we used to get in. They had a lego interactive display. They had a lego castle and places to build things and slides and places to dress up. The only thing was when Jo.ey figured out there were trains in there he really could care less about the legos. So we took them to see the trains. They had lots of fun but it was a whole lot of walking. All in all it was a good day!

Today has been a lazy day. DH and I went for a walk to enjoy the nice weather but other then that I have been cleaning and that is about it. Not much you can do when you are absolutely BROKE!! Anyway, I will be better this week. I hope you all had a great weekend.

10 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Stop talking about the nice weather ending :-) It needs to stay there for at least another week.

Stacey said...

I'm impressed that going a week without blogging is unusual for you. :)
I hope you enjoy your beautiful weather! It has been pretty in Texas this week, but a bit too warm in my opinion (in the high 70s).
So glad you have lots of fun with your nephews! You make me miss mine and I won't see them until December! :(

Thanks for the encouragement and understanding words on my blog.

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

We NEED beautiful weather and I don't care if it stays nice all winter! Hope you are feeling so much better than you had been.

Monica said...

Enjoy that nice Michigan weather while ya have it. We used to live in Milwaukee, and DAMN - I know that cold blast of winter air when it happens. I totally get the needing a break from blogging thing too - I go WEEKS sometimes without inspiration. Ah well...what can ya do!

battynurse said...

We've had really nice weather too. Glad you had a good weekend.

Jamie said...

Don't worry about being away from the computer. This incredible November weather needs to be taken advantage of!

Bluebird said...

So glad to hear from you! Glad you've been out enjoying the weather :)

A said...

I'm glad you had a good day, the museum sounded like lots of fun! I love Lego :-)

Fertility godess said...

Glad you are enjoying the weather and I hope it will bring some insipiration your way to blog again soon.

Sunny said...

Your post really makes me miss the fall in the Midwest. It's major dreary in Seattle right. We had ONE day of part sun this week.

Woo freaking hoo.