Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween night

We had a fun time with the nephews on Halloween. Jo.ey went as a storm Trooper and No.ah went as a pirate. they were so so cute! DH and I decided to join in the fun and dressed up. DH went as Jason (from Friday the 13th) and I went as his victim. I cut up a t-shirt, used fake blood, messed my hair and had makeup running down my face. The kids loved it. They were just enthralled with Jason. Jo.ey told Jason that he had to apologize to me and clean my shirt. LOL. Jo.ey and Noah kept saying they would save me. It was cute.

I made mummy dogs and they were very good. It was just hot dogs wrapped in a croissant so it wold look like a mummy. They were a hit. We all went trick or treating and then No.ah was excited and was running and he fell and smacked his head on the cement...HARD! We all heard it and he immediately had a HUGE bump on his head. At first it did not seem so bad but then No.ah started looking like he was drunk or something. he was then afraid to walk so daddy had to carry him. So my sis and I walked ahead and called urgent care to see if they were open. They were so we took No.ah. He was crying and we were telling him the dr would make it all better. Once we got in the car he seemed fine. He was so cute at the doctor. The doc looked at hime for a second and then just told my sis to keep him awake until 11:00 (every kids dream) and other symptoms to look out for. When we walked out of the office No.ah says, "did the doctor make me feel better." We said "yes" and he was good with that.

All in all it was a good and fun night. I hope you all had a nice Halloween and a good weekend!

8 comments:

Melis.sa said...

I'm glad he was okay!!

It sounds like you guys had a great halloween too :)

AnotherDreamer said...

Glad he was okay, LOL about the doc making him feel good. Love the costumes idea, that's great :)

Sounds like it was lots of fun.

Jamie said...

I love the mummy dogs! I always make popcorn balls which is fun but now the neighbor kids expect them every year. It's more like an expectation than a treat!

Sunny said...

Sounds like fun... if quite an adventure! Noah sounds like such a little cutie, I love that he asked if the doc made him feel better. :)

I bet keeping him up until 11 pm was quite a task! Candy would help, but then how do you get him to go to bed after all those sweets?

Barb said...

Yay! Sounds fun! Mine was great too!

battynurse said...

Glad you had a fun night even with the bumps and bruises.

A said...

Mummy dogs sound fun! Hope No.ah's head is all better now :-)

Lap Band said...

Great blog and this information is very useful to everyone.