How about a basket for my bloggy friend filled with virtual chocolate? No...not as good as the real thing. Well I kinda agree but this is for a good cause. The Therapist Is In left me a basket on her blog supporting The Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop. Join me and you can help raise $5000 for the Children's Miracle Network.
All you have to do is follow these easy rules...
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I'm leaving a bloggy Easter basket for . . .
and anyone else who would like to join a good cause.
Happy Easter all!