Friday, December 18, 2009
A Beautiful Award
The lovely Sunny at Sunny in Seattle has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Thank you Sunny! I truly think you are beautiful too! I am so excited about you twins and I am praying that everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy! You deserve it!
On to the rules:
It is simple...Post seven things about myself, and pass the award along to seven beautiful bloggers.
Lets see if I can come up with 7 things you might not know about me. If you already know then sorry for the repeat.
1. I am totally addicted to Hidden object and Time Management games. I could play them for hours and hours. They are mindless and VERY addicting!
2. I have never been a cook at all! In fact most of our lives together my husband has done pretty much all the cooking! (Thank you hubby) But now that I have been unemployed I have started cooking. It is not as bad as I thought it was. While I still do not love it, I am getting much better at it and I think DH likes the break. (although he still does cooking, I am doing more and more).
3. My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is bagels with cheez whiz (healthy I know). My dad used to make these when I was younger and I loved them. I have done it ever since. I have never seen or heard of any one else doing this and usually people give me a weird look but they are oh so yummy!
4. I have never been without a dishwasher in my whole life. Except college but that does not count since we never used dishes there...everything was eaten in pizza boxes or fast food containers. Anyway, my dishwasher broke a couple weeks ago and this whole washing dishes by hand is really getting on my nerves. I hate it! I know I heard a collective gasp go around the world at the inhumanity of it all. Cue the violins now. LOL
5. One of my favorite things about Christmas time is the movies. I absolutely LOVE Christmas movies. I could watch them forever, but only for the month of December. After that I am over it. They are always heartwarming and have a happy ending. So many movies through the year don't so it is a nice change.
6. I hate pretty much every vegetable known to man except green beans, onions, potatoes and green and red peppers. My mom never liked them (except corn) so after my dad moved out it was not something we had very much of growing up. It makes for quite a problem when you are trying to lose weight. I really wish I liked them and I try to force myself but YUCK!!!
7. I have lived in my house for 6 years and still do not have pictures or anything on my living room or bedroom walls. I have not found the exact right thing so they still sit bare. Its sad.
Now on to the other Beautiful Bloggers. Hmmm so many to choose from: All these are not only Beautiful Bloggers but Beautiful women. They all are strong, beautiful people whose words make me laugh, cry and inspire me every day. Thank you ladies I do not know what I would do without you!
1. In Due Time
2. Building Heavenly Bridges -
3. Life, Love & Persuit of our Fairytale
4. An Unwanted Path
5. Stacey's Thoughts On Infertility
6. Life and Love in the Petri Dish
7. So it Goes