Monday, December 14, 2009

Coming Soon

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good. Went to my sisters house and played cards. I bet you did not know that UNO can become a blood thirsty game. We were pretty viscious during the game but we had fun. Sunday DH and I just laid around and watched movies. It was a good day.

My sister usually gets these picture books made regularly. They are really nice keepsakes because the pictures are embedded into the page and they are made into a book. I really like them. So she got a couple made for the Summer and Halloween. No.ah said he wanted to tell me a story. So he brought me the books. The Halloween one he was very good telling me all about where he was and where all the pictures were taken but then he got to the summer book and he kept pointing out Jo.ey and saying "there is No.ah feeding the giraffe". I would say that is not No.ah that is Jo.ey and then he would look at me and say "then where's me?" while shrugging his shoulders and holding up his hands. It cracked me up. Also you should hear how he says patty cake. It is just the cutest thing in the world!

Now to the Coming Soon part...

Anyway, recently I was contacted by Ashley from CNS stores. They have a lot of online stores. Several of the choices are http://www.petsbycsn.com/www.allmodern.com, or www.cookware.com.  That is not all. They offer pretty much everything from dining room furniture to to home improvement and everything in between. Well, they contacted me to do a review of something from one of their sites. It took a while since there were so many choices but I chose one and soon I will be posting my honest review of one of their products. So look for it on my blog and thanks Ashley and CNS stores for the opportunity.


Talk to you soon!




1 comment:

Sunny said...

ha ha ha -- Noah is a crack up! I love your nephew stories, they are too cute.

Oh, I just gave you an award on my blog, hopefully it's not one you already have. No exchanges! :)