Friday, July 10, 2009

Life happening

Whats happening in life today?...Just spending time looking for a job. I went down to the unemployment office today which was surprisingly empty and registered my resume. The employees that work there are very angry and bitter. Why I ask...you are the ones with jobs. Also the state of Michigan is offering 10000.00 over 2 years to go to school and get an education if you are unemployed or making less than 40000.00 a year. So I signed up for the orientation. If they are going to give me money I am all for it! Maybe this job loss thing is a blessing in disguise.

Tomorrow I am going out to my friends house they are having a huge party as a combo celebration for her wedding, their new baby and their mom's 60th. It is suppose to be huge along with an all day celebration capped with camping in there back yard which is several acres, having a bonfire and just enjoying life. I am very much looking forward to it if you can't tell.

My doggie Katie Jo had a really bad seizure tonight. I wasn't sure if she was ever going to come out of it. Once she did though it was like nothing happened. She got up shook her self off and was running around, which she never does, like she was a puppy. It was like she was saying YAY I"M ALIVE>>>YOU DIDN'T GET ME YET. If only us humans could have such a good attitude when bad things happen. So hubby gave her bath since she drooled and went to the bathroom all over herself and we are giving her some extra lovins tonight.

Thank you all for you kind a supportive comments on my last post. I can not tell you how much those lift me up every day. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

PS B!g Bro.ther 11 started last night and I am in summer time heaven!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, a bonfire sounds like so much fun! Make a s'more for me!

How scary for Katie Jo! (how cute she has two names :)) I'm so glad she's ok!

battynurse said...

That party at your friends house sounds like so much fun. I hope you enjoy yourself.
Poor doggy with the seizure. My dog used to scare the crap out of me with her seizures. Hope yours doesn't have any more.
That schooling thing sounds awesome. If you can get in on it that would be great.

Sunny said...

The party sounds wonderful! I really miss having good friends nearby to do that kind of stuff with. Instead, I will have to live vicariously through you. So let us know all about it. :)

I am so glad your poochy is okay. I get really upset just reading about it, I can't imagine what it's like for you, being there and loving her so much.

AnotherDreamer said...

How scary about your doggy :(

I hope you enjoy yourselves at the party.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Hi, Michelle, your bloggy buddy, Sunny entered the both of you in a giveaway on my blog and You Won! Here's the link,
http://comicallyflawed.blogspot.com/2009/07/pay-it-forward-giveaway.html

Sunny said...

HOORAY! WE ARE WINNERS!!

So... backing up a bit... a week ago or so, I entered a contest at A Sense of Humor is Essential blog. In addition to entering for myself, we were encouraged to nominate someone else who could use the extra "goodness" in their lives. I nominated you -- and apparently forgot to tell you. :)

But check us out: http://comicallyflawed.blogspot.com/2009/07/pay-it-forward-winner.html

We totally won! So go leave Martha a comment so you two can get in touch. She'll need your physical address to send your package to.

Congrats! :D

momofonefornow said...

I love big brother so much!!! No one in my life watches it but me. (I think they just won't admit their guilty pleasure!)

Sorry about your puppy. That is so scary when things like that happen. I had a dog that just stopped walking for a day. She couldn't get her legs up under her. Scared me to death. I was inspecting her and found a tick. I took it off of her and within three hours she was completely back to normal. Vet said the tick was shooting poison in her and had it stayed on her it would have made her heart seize up and she would have died. Crazy!!