Sunday, July 19, 2009
My Sisters in IF!
Sunny at Secrets of an Infertile Mom has nominated me for the Sisterhood Award! Thank you! You are always so good to me!
Infertility is definitely a sisterhood. One I wish I did not have to be a part of or one I wish none of you had to be a part of but it is definitely a sisterhood. I am thankful everyday that I have found all of you because you have helped me get through some tough days and when things go well you are there to celebrate with me...after all that is what sisterhood is all about. Maybe IRL people would not understand but you all mean so much to me and I can't imagine what I would do without you! Thank you all!
The guidelines for this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
3. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.
With honor I nominate:
1.Stacey at I am Stacey's blog. She is going through her first round of injections and always has a positive attitude. Go over and giver some support.
2. Dana at One Step at a Time. She recently went through a loss and has come out stronger and more centered with God and I admire that!
3. Stop the Train...I Wanna get off
This is her public blog. She does have a private one that you can ask to be a part of . She is going through a really hard time...not fertility related at the time but she could really use all your love and support!
4. Bottoms off and on the Table she is always making me smile with her humor. She just went through a positive then a negative right away and that just sucks. Head on over and send some hugs her way!
5. Conceive This is another one that is constantly making me laugh! I love her blog and think she deserves nothing but the best on her journey. Her first IVF did not work but I am hoping that the FET is her ticket to her dreams!
6. A Memory in my Heart lost her baby Isabella and lost Sean. She is a strong woman who keeps going no matter what! I really hope it happens for her soon!
7. An Unwanted Path always seems to know how to put into words exactly what is in my head. She says it beautifully!
8. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Pampers. She is such a strong amazing woman. She recently lost her triplets and I can not even imagine how hard that was. I wish her all the happiness soon and hope her move goes well. Go over and wish her well too!
9. So It Goes. She is remembering a sad anniversary today. She got some answers from the doc the other day but not necessarily something you want to hear. I hope things work out now that they have some answers!
10. Anyone else. You are all my sisters and deserve all your dreams to come true! am sorry for any of your losses and cheer for all your successes. Hope fully we all one day can e part of the mommy sisterhood!