Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Award

Photobucket


I was nominated by Melissa at The Infertility Journey to Motherhood for the Honest scrap award. Thank you so very much!

Here are the rules:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself


So here are my 10 things (some you may have heard before):

1. Here is a given...My biggest fear is that I will ever have someone to call me mommy.

2. I love love love pasta. I could eat every day and be happy.

3. I can't stand when food touches each other on my plate. It grosses me out.

4. I am super organized. I can't stand that I have been laid up in bed or on the couch and not able to do anything because my husband is not very organized at all.

5. My dream is to write a book and really the ultimate would be to write children's books.

6. I am not a big cuddle person when I am sleeping. My husband is but I like to have my own space.

7. Feet completely gross me out. Anything about them. I can't stand touching socks or shoes unless they have just been washed or are brand new.

8. I could spend hours upon hours in a book store. It is like a candy store to me. I love books and reading and I especially love the smell of new books.

9. I love to do crossword puzzles. I once had one that had over 18,000 clues and was 8'x10' that you put on the wall but it got ruined in a fire we had. I wish I could find it again.

10. My husband is my bestest friend in the whole world and I don't know what I would do without him.

Who am I going to nominate? I think most have done this but I will nominate some and if you have already done it I'm sorry you can ignore.

1. Loving Charli Jade

2. The Great Big IF

3. Good Egg Hunting

4. One step at a time

5. Baby Bunts

6. On the Road to Baby

7. Bottoms off and on the Table

7 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

I am totally with you for numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, and number 10 (I would be pretty lost without my DH!)

LOL, that's a lot of similarities.

My life, Charli Jade said...

Thanks so much for your nomination. I don't have seven blogs that I follow yet but I will list the 10 honest things about myself.

Monica said...

Awesome scraps!

A said...

I'm so glad you don't need surgery. I hope with therapy you get better soon!

I totally relate to #1,8 and 10 :)

Jamie said...

I am the EXACT same way about food on my plate. I don't care how many times I have to go back and refill my plate, my food will not touch.

Sunny said...

I totally agree with so many things on your list!

And I love your winning entry, btw. It made me get teary.

Anonymous said...

ha ha. 2,3,and4 are totally me, too. my sisters still make fun of me about the food thing :)