Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Friends baby

Well J had her baby last night at 10:00 pm. She was getting sicker and sicker so they had to deliver. She had a baby boy 4 pounds 9 ounces. I am not so sure about the name. It sounds like a girls name (at least the first name) to me but to each his/her own. I won't say the name here because I don't want them to find this blog. From the pictures he looks very cute. Mom and baby are doing well. Baby is only got a tube in his nose so he is doing really good. He was exactly 2 months early. I am going for a ct scan tomorrow right across the street rom the hospital she is at so I will probably stop by and see her. Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts.

4 comments:

Melis.sa said...

I'll keep your friend & her baby in my prayers. I hope the ct scan goes well.

Sunny said...

I'm glad they are doing well. That has to be very scary! Hopefully he'll be able to come home soon.

Good luck with your scan!

Jamie said...

I am glad they are doing well! Tell her we are still thinking of her and her baby.

sara said...

I'll keep both you and your friend and the little one in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that everything goes well ((hugs))