Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Alive!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA for a little while but after my last post I got the hits kept on coming. Friday I ended up with the nastiest flu I could ever remember. I went to the Dr in the morning and I thought I would not make it home to my bed. It turns out it was a good thing that I did not have my fertility dr appointment because there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I would have made it. I mean it was so bad my skin hurt. It hrt to breathe and I could not even keep water in my stomach. Today...5 days later I am starting to emerge from the fog. It was really BAD BAD BAD! I do not wish it on my worst enemy. To top it off my beloved Red W!ngs blew the last game. I just could not believe it. Oh Well! Anyway I hope to get caught up with everyone in the next few days and I hope none of you get what I just had. Talk to you soon.

6 comments:

Melis.sa said...

glad to hear that you're feeling better, that sounds awful!!

Echloe said...

Sorry about the flu. Glad you survived and you are back online.

AnotherDreamer said...

So sorry about how you've been doing. I hope you feel better really soon, hang in there!

battynurse said...

Glad you're feeling better. That sounds awful.

Sunny said...

Oh no! Glad you are feeling better. The Wings game certainly didn't help.... :P

Barb said...

:( Feel better soon chickie!