Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Award

Thanks to Melissa.






rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.







7 things you don't know....this may be hard...I did do 101 things you may not know so if these are a repeat sorry...


1. I absolutely HATE Peanut Butter...I can not even stand the smell of it!
2. I am a terrible insomniac. I can be exhausted all day but once 10pm hits I am wide awake and am often found awake at 5:00 AM. It is horrible!
3. My back is feeling better today...finally
4.I have a hard time with decisions. I am afraid of making the wrong one so I am constantly over analyzing EVERYTHING.
5. If I was stranded on an island and had one book to take with me it would be (besides the Bible) "I know this much is True" by Wally Lamb. It is an awesome book and has so many layers. Not my usual type of book but it is so so good!
6. I am VERY IMPATIENT! I Hate waiting more then anything, which is difficult with infertility since it is all you do. I have not gotten better at it.
7. If I won the lotto my first purchase would be IVF. Literally I believe I would be at th RE's office the day after I won.


Well that is all I got and now on to nominating 7 people.


1. Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility
2. Building Heavenly Bridges
3. Maybe it is just me
4. Eskimo Kisses For you
5. Hope.Faith.Patience
6. I want to be a mommy
7. Finally A Mom

And anyone else who would like to join in.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks, Michelle!

Oh man, I'm a night owl too. Sometimes it's because I want to sleep but can't, but usually I just want to stay up late. I'm always up until about 1 or 2.

I can also relate to your #4 about decisions!

battynurse said...

Thank you.
Really on the peanut butter? I like seriously grew up on it. I wouldn't eat anything but peanut butter sandwiches when I was a kid. Still love them. Although I miss my moms pear mint jelly.

Jill said...

Thanks! I couldn't get into "I know this much is true." Maybe I should try it again....

Jamie said...

Thanks for reminding me what a great book "I Know This Much is True" - I need to read it again!

Growing up, I hated peanut butter. I don't know when I turned the corner but I practically live on the stuff now.

Anonymous said...

Waiting IS the WORST!! I HATE it!! But I looooove peanut putter. Especially with chocolate. :)