Friday, October 9, 2009

YAWN!!!!

YAWN!!! I'm here but have not been writing too much. Things in my life are pretty boring! I guess boring is better then bad but it does not make for a good blog. It has been very rainy and ugly. I love fall but not if it is going to be like this. We hardly got any rain all summer but now it seems to be making up for it.

I did get some good news today. We had applied for hardship assistance from our mortgage company and today they called to let us know that they approved us for a unemployment forbearance. Basically they are going to let us pay 244.00 a month through February and then I can call them in February and see where we are and what we can do at that time. If I am back to work then we will work out a payment plan to pay back what we currently owe them. The good thing is that I will not be racking up more payments starting with this month through Feb. They will just consider the 244 as our payment.We still owe them 4000 but at least we have bought some time and it is a lot better then a lot of people I know that have not had such luck with their mortgage company. So that definitely took a load off my mind for a while.

Other then that I really have NOTHING going on and no progress being made on the baby front. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

battynurse said...

Wow. That's awesome. I'm so glad they were able to work with you.

Sunny said...

That's wonderful about your mortgage company, I have heard some of them being ridiculous. But it's better to get SOME money from you than NO money from you! Fingers crossed that you have a fabulous job by February.

Jamie said...

How great that your mortgage company was willing to work with you. It is nice to hear a story like yours because there have been so man other horrible stories floating around.

I hope YOU have a great weekend!!

Michele said...

That is great about your mortgage company