Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been Tagged

Thanks Cara. You are truly a wonderful person! What you are doing will/is truly a blessing to many people. Along with you, there are many amazingly strong women out there. I appreciate all of your support and great friendship!

Now I am new to this...
So on to the info you all have been waiting for...

1.Do you have the same friends since childhood?
No, I have moved on from that time of my life. Friends that I had as a little one had all moved out of the neighborhood before we grew up and friends I had in high school I do not talk to much anymore. There are a few that I will send a Christmas card to but that is about the extent of it.

2. What do you value most about your friends?
They are genuine people who do not put up a front. They take responsibility for their own actions but do not take themselves or life too seriously and boy can they make me laugh!

3. Are your friends sounding boards?
Definitely! And I for them.

4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends?
We go to the cabin on the lake and talk and play cards and lay on the beach. It is a blast!

Now hmm who do I tag... I will take a page from Cara and pick my followers (I'm sure you all want to follow me now LOL) Emma, Searching for Serenity, Heather, and last but not least a random pick from my blog list eenie, meenie, minie , moe Jill. Now don't kill me you all.
If I have tagged you are it (just cut and paste and answer them on your blog!) . Thanks.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Well Done! I am with you about the "not putting up a front" thing. It is sooo important.

BTW - stop rolling your eyes at me - will ya?