1. I made Iron Commentor again and I read so many wonderful peoples blogs. I love ICLW because it gives me a chance to meet people and read blogs that aren't on my "normal" reading list. However, my "normal" reading list is getting longer and longer. It is great because I feel so "at home" with all of you. You are all in my head. You know me. You are me. I am sorry that so many of us have to go through this but happy that I am not alone.
2. Just got an email from a old (not so much anymore) friend saying she was pregnant. It actually makes me sick to my stomach. She takes drugs on a regular basis thus ended our friendship because she is a totally different person. This is what perpetuates the "crack whore" theory. She does not even want the kids she has so WTF?
3. Just got notice to renew DH insurance for next year and it is going up a whopping 70.00, that is right 70.00 EVERY 2 WEEKS. That is a 140.00 a month!!!! Who does that? I do not understand this at all!
4. Halloween is coming and I can not wait to see my nephews in their costumes. Hopefully I will have pictures to show.
5. I feel so discouraged lately. Like I am never going to be able to have a baby of my own. I don't know how I am going to get the money and that just frustrates the hell out of me!
6. I am LOVING the new season of "H.eroes".
Well that is all I got for now. I hope you all are doing Fantastic! Any suggestions for getting out of this funk would be welcomed because all the usual is not working.