Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Randomness

Wow it has been 4 days since my last post. There is so much going on but yet nothing going on. Is that possible? Maybe it's just so much going on in my head but not much in real life. Im in a funk and I am not sure how to get out. I am exhauseted and haven't felt too much like writing lately. So here are some random things/thoughts...

1.  I made Iron Commentor again and I read so many wonderful peoples blogs. I love ICLW because it gives me a chance to meet people and read blogs that aren't on my "normal" reading list. However, my "normal" reading list is getting longer and longer. It is great because I feel so "at home" with all of you. You are all in my head. You know me. You are me. I am sorry that so many of us have to go through this but happy that I am not alone.

2. Just got an email from a old (not so much anymore) friend saying she was pregnant. It actually makes me sick to my stomach. She takes drugs on a regular basis thus ended our friendship because she is a totally different person. This is what perpetuates the "crack whore" theory. She does not even want the kids she has so WTF?

3. Just got notice to renew DH insurance for next year and it is going up a whopping 70.00, that is right 70.00 EVERY 2 WEEKS. That is a 140.00 a month!!!! Who does that? I do not understand this at all! 

4. Halloween is coming and I can not wait to see my nephews in their costumes. Hopefully I will have pictures to show. 

5. I feel so discouraged lately. Like I am never going to be able to have a baby of my own. I don't know how I am going to get the money and that just frustrates the hell out of me! 

6. I am LOVING the new season of "H.eroes". 

Well that is all I got for now. I hope you all are doing Fantastic! Any suggestions for getting out of this funk would be welcomed because all the usual is not working.

4 comments:

April said...

I'm here for you... :)

(and i LOVE heros).

xoxo

Cara said...

Michelle - missed you this ILCW. Got caught up with work and more work and family and travelling and ...just too much.

I'll catch you on the next round and CONGRATS!!!

Monica said...

#5: I get the discouragement. I pretend I don't feel it, but I do. If I do ever have a baby, I fear it'll be a three headed monster - that's my other deep dark fear.

#2: yes, cruel irony!

Regarding getting out of the funk: Gawd, how to advise on that without sounding like that obnoxious mother-in-law. Go to a happy chick-flick starring Hugh Grant. Do a girls night - do you have any girlfriends you can bond with over wine and appetizers? Google "stressed mom" and think about all those stressed out mommies you're not. There, hope that helps. Chin up!

Jamie said...

Ugh . . . I am drowning in funk. If you find the answer, send it my way.