Saturday, May 2, 2009

The last month or so in pictures

So not much going on with me lately. It is finally starting to become nice her in Michigan on a consistent basis so I am liking that. Red W1ngs made it to the second round of the playoffs and I am excited. Work is back to normal and my older dog Katie jo has been doing really good lately and has been very playful. Since not much has been going on I thought I would share some photos from the past month or so. I hope you all have a great weekend!

This is Sammy. When it is nice outside he loves to stay out. When we call him to come in this is what he does...
Sam.my does not want to come inside

This is No.ah's at his 2nd b-day...
No.ah's 2nd B-day

This is Jo.ey puchig No.ah in the swing...
Jo.ey pushing No.ah 2009

No.ah playing gu1tar he.ro at my house. Both of them loved it. Jo.ey came in and saw the guitars and said "I want to rock jam." and "Aunt She11 got me guitar lessons". Isn't that cute!
No.ah playing gui.tar he.ro

and finally Red W1ngs 1st round playoff game...
RW 1st round p1ayoff 2009

18 comments:

Jamie said...

Your pic of Sammy looks just like my cats on a nice day. They can't resist warm concrete.

I like the pics of your little rockers!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Happy Birthday N!

Only 2, and already a budding rocker.

one-hit_wonder said...

I went to see the Wings in the playoffs last year - fun!

Candice said...

I think it is so funny how much animals love to get out and roll around!

GINA and KEV said...

Defiant dogs are so funny. What makes them think they get to do whatever they want? Love your pics.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been busy! Your pup and kiddos are so cute! Happy belated bday to Noah!!!!

..al said...

Sammy did not want to come in!!! Your kids are beautiful....Wishing Noah a very happy birthday!

Glad that your team is winning!

Anonymous said...

that's so cute that your doggie lays down in protest. Dogs are so funny.
We had our first fundraiser last Sunday and I included your essay in the pamphlet. People were blown away by it. It really is a powerful essay. Thanks again for submitting it.

Anonymous said...

That first picture totally reminds me of my sisters dog. When she brings her to my house my dogs don't really like laying out in the hot sun for very long, but she could lay out there all day.

Anonymous said...

Your dog is so funny! It looks like you've had a nice month...happy birthday to Noah.

Cara said...

I Swear- on the first nice day THAT is what I wanted to do too!!

Glad you are feeling better!!

Billy said...

Funny Sammy :-)
Cute kids! Hope Noah had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

so jealous you got to go to a game...wonder if you're there today?

Liv said...

Aren't you the coolest to have guitar hero at your house for the kiddos?!

My husband, is a big time 80's rocker guy and loves the idea of "infuencing" our children one day to have a special affinity for aerosmith, bon jovi, and def leppard via guitar hero. We'll see if it works!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Sunny said...

Dogs can say so much with simple poses, can't they? LOL Hooray for spring!

Kristin said...

Great pics!

The Steadfast Warrior said...

Love the guitar hero pic! Awesome. Hubby and I are both musical, so there'll definitely be music in our household.

Also love the pic of Sammy.

Beautiful Mess said...

I love the picture of your dog lounging in the sun. Ahhh how relaxing! The boys are so sweet! You rock! I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I know how exciting it is to root for your home team! I hope they keep going!