Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorite things Friday

delurking Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok, OK I know this is a cheap favorite things but hey what can I say it's all I got right now. So one of my Favorite things is comments. I just love love love comments. It's like my crack and if it is then I am an addict! (hmmm I wonder if this qualifies as crack, does that mean I will get pregnant soon. Oh let's hope...BRING ON THE CRACK...lets see what kind of hits that gets me from Mr. Google). Any who, all you lurkers out there and I know you are out there...I see you on my stat counters... It is Delurking week so come on let me know you are there leave me a comment just to say Hi! I will come over to your blog and say Hi. You know I show you mine now you show me yours. I promise I don't bite...well maybe sometimes but that is whole other story for another day. Even if you don't have a blog I would love to hear from you. Come on I'm and addict and I need my fix!

Update from last post: Sis is doing ok. Went to doc today and they said to try physical therapy for 3 weeks (which I am pretty sure must be on ever page of the Dr handbook PSST: if patient comes in with ANYTHING suggest physical therapy...big commissions wink wink don't tell anyone) I swear every time I go for any pain that is what they suggest but in case you didn't know that costs some money. how about you show me the exercises and I will do them. I know it does work but I am just saying I don't have the time nor the money. Oh yea I forgot not talking about me...At least this is all work mens comp for Sis but still it does take time. But I guess if you can avoid surgery that would be a good thing.

BIL is still not feeling that great. They filled his tooth today so hopefully he is feeling better tomorrow. I am going over there in the morning to help out for a little while. Please keep them in your thoughts. Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers it is appreciated!

Thank you for leaving me comments. I just love all of you. You are the greatest!

10 comments:

Melis.sa said...

glad to hear they're doing a little better! it's nice of you to help out :) have a great weekend!

'Murgdan' said...

Yep. Comments are like crack.
:-)
Waving hello!

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

Glad they are doing better.

Shannon said...

I love comments too, I wish more people would leave comments on my blog! It's good to hear they're doing better, keep us posted. Have a great weekend!

Jen J said...

I'm not sure if I've ever commented on here before or not, but I always enjoy reading your posts. I hate Infertility more than I've ever hated everything in my life - but blogs have been such a blessing to let me know that I'm not the only one. (If you want an invite to my blog you can e-mail me at jenjubes@gmail.com - it's private because my DH is a Middle School teacher & HS Girls Basketball coach and he didn't want his students reading it)

chicklet said...

I'm kinda de-lurking cuz I read often and only comment once in awhile:-) Feed that addiction!

Michelle said...

I'll say hello too! I enjoy your blog, and I hear ya on the comments!

Sunny said...

I love comments too. Hooray for comments! :)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Feeding your addiction as a means of improving your fertility.

Jamie said...

I love your Delurking picture! That's great!

Still thinking about your sis and BIL.