Thursday, February 5, 2009

The fun never stops!

I feel like crap! Yesterday morning ended up going to the hospital because my back hurt so so so bad that I could barely move. They gave me a shot of the good drugs which made it feel better for a little while. They took some x-rays and said I have a lumbar strain. Probably from the fall and favoring my left side because my right knee was hurting. So I came home and went to sleep and then woke up with a 101 fever. So I have been laying in bed trying to get the fever to break. I am not sure why I got one but it makes not only my back hurt but my WHOLE body hurt. The temp is now finally starting to go down so hopefully I will feel better soon. I am just so sick of feeling like crap! Anyway, sorry if I haven't been commenting lately, I will get back to it tomorrow (hopefully). For now I am going back to bed. Hope all is well with everyone.

12 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh no, you poor girl! It's one thing after another. :P Hope you feel all better soon.

Elle said...

Aw, hon. This fall has really turned into an ordeal, hasn't it?

Rest up and feel better soon.

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

Oh sweetie! I hope you feel better soon. I'm so sorry you are miserable right now.

Megan said...

Feel better soon!!!

G$ said...

Yuk on the back pain :( I hope they gave you good drugs.

Dude, same birthday, same year? I knew you were cool!
xox

AnotherDreamer said...

Ungh, if it's not one thing it's another! Feel better girlie!!!

Echloe said...

BOO I'm sorry you are hurt. Feel better soon.

Shannon said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Melis.sa said...

Man alive! I hope you feel better soon! body aches are horrible. Thank god for the good drugs :)

Soralis said...

Yuck. Hope you feel better soon

Eden Riley said...

Well, that's no way to spend your birthday! I hope you start feeling better, stat!! XO

April said...

for the love of all! if i wasn't on bedrest today i would bring you some feel-better-treats. :(

hang in there