Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY! I don't have anything special planned. We are just going to go play cards with sis and BIL. I have never really been into the whole Valentine's day thing. Maybe it is because my b-day is so close. DH got me my favorite though...chocolate covered strawberries. They are YUMMY! We watched movies last night and have had a lazy day. I have had cramps so bad that I think my stomach is going to explode into a million pieces. It snowed last night so warm days are over. :( We got to see the grass for about 2 days. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good day!

7 comments:

Sunny said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Mmmmm... chocolate covered strawberries sound good right now. My day is about to get a lot better... DH's plane just landed and he's heading home. Yippee!

A said...

Happy Valentines Day! Chocolate covered strawberries are the best! Cramps suck! I hope they settle down soon and also hope you back is feeling better.

battynurse said...

Ooooh, those chocolate covered strawberries sound wonderful. Hope the cramps etc go away and that your feeling better soon.

Megan said...

I got chocolate covered strawberries too. It's a tradition for us. Hubby helps me eat them since they are best the same day.

Anonymous said...

i know...i was sad that we woke up to snow. i didn't even realize that it was supposed to snow. then i felt bad that i couldn't help b shovel.... :(

glad you had a relaxing day!

Jamie said...

Mmmm . . . chocolate covered strawberries are the best!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Cara said...

Sounds nice! Yum!!!