Anyway, the last few days I have been pretty busy. I am getting ready to go to bed so I am just going to provide a few bullet points.
- Took my dog Katie Jo to my moms because the family of the friend of our family was in town. We figured Katie probably does not have much time left so we thought they should see her. I don't think she realized who they were since she can't really see or hear. That family thinks Katie lives with my mom because that was what her friend that died wanted but it really was not feasible. My mom felt guilty about it so she keeps up this charade. Funny thing is Katie Jo is suppose to be "her" dog...wink, wink...but she stayed by my side all night.
- My computer is really pissing me off. It is running so slow...probably because it is old but I have tried everything to get it to run better and it does not seem to be working. I so need a new computer but I do not know how I will EVER afford that.
- DH and I went out to dinner tonight to celebrate getting unemployment (that just sounds like a funny statement). It was so good. I had stomboli. I have never had it before and it was DELICIOUS!
- Went grocery shopping...YAY! But I will NEVER...and I repeat NEVER...EVER...go shopping at Wa.l.m.art again on a Friday night. I swear they must only stock one time a week and it happens to be at 10:00pm on Friday night. So of course you can't get down the aisles and everything is cleared off the shelves. However due to my new coupon prowess I :) I saved 75.00 off my bill. I was super excited!
- We are getting Katie Jo shaved next week and she is going to be SO CUTE! I will have to show pictures.
- Have a BBQ celebration at MIL's this weekend. Family is in from out of town. There is going to 8000 kids, give or take a few thousand. It should be fun however it is going to be 94 degrees. I think that is the hottest it has gotten all summer here which is surprising for Michigan. the sucky party will be the 1000% humidity that goes along with it. This whole week is suppose to be a scorcher.
- Getting this money means I hopefully might be able to work out paying my RE so I can go for a visit and hopefully get things going again. I am very excited about that!
- Still looking, unsuccessfully, for a job. Now, though I am not so much in a hurry.
- Monday, I go to my orientation about getting into the program for the state to pay for me to go back to school for 2 years now that I am unemployed. I think it is a pretty long waiting list but that is ok. Its free money.
- Talk to my mortgage company and they just do not make any sense. I told them I could not afford to pay my payments and wanted to apply for hardship assistance. She says a. well we will set you up on a payment plan (which I was on already but could not afford). She says when, in the next 2 weeks, will you be able to pay the down payment of 1600.00? To which I respond...never because I could not pay the payment plan of 1000.00 so why would you think I could pay 1600.00? Then she does it anyway and says, "the computer won't let you be on a payment plan because you can't afford it." - Me-"Uh Duh, that s what I said" - She - "then you will have to pay what you owe in full of around 4000.00 after we send you back the money you have already paid towards that because sense you will not be on a payment plan we don't take partial payment"....Anyone else here as confused as I? If I can't afford 1000.00 or 1600.00 why do you think I can afford 4000.00? and if you already got some money why would you send it back to me only to ask for it again? Isn't some money better then none? - Anyway, I am appying to either get a loan modification since my house is worth about half of what I owe or a loan where they will pay off what I owe now and add to the back end of my mortgage. Hopefully something goes through!
That is all I got for now. I hope you all have a great weekend!