Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Lovely Award!

One Lovely Blog Award Pictures, Images and Photos

Melissa over at What? IF?! has nominated me for an award. Thank you so much. Please go on over and show her some love and support.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now I do not know if I have 15 blogs that I have newly discovered but I am going to pass it on to 15 blogs new and old alike. I have so many blogs that I read and I think you all deserve an award. So here it goes...

1. YOKOSO
2. Babymaking 101
3. My Life After Loss
4. Finally a Mom - the struggles and triumph of overcoming infertility
5. Little Bluebirds Fly
6. I want to be a mommy
7. Adam and Julia
8. Little Dale III
9. Our Journey for a Child
10. Hope.Faith.Patience
11. Journey to a Wondraful Baby
12. Unproductively So
13. Secrets of Infertile Mom
14. So it Goes
15. Any one else I did not include...yes that means you.

Thank you to all of the above and everyone else I read. You bring a smile to my face and brighten my day. Thank you for all your support. You are all such good friends!

PS Today is the last day to enter for the Yoga DVD drawing. Don't forget to enter. I will be doing the drawing tomorrow. Good Luck to all that have entered!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw :) Thank-you so much for the award!!!

hmmm now where to put it on my blog? would you be ok if I posted it in a Photo Album I create just for Awards? I'll put your name and link just under the award in the album!! And the album would be displayed along with all my other albums on my sidebar.

THX again!! love you {{HUGS}}

oh and like you. I do not bend properly for Yoga/Pilates. Although, I do like a couple Yoga moves, like 'the plank' and others I don't know the names of. But they are positions I think most anyone can dooo lol

Bluebird said...

Aw, thanks girl!!

Sunny said...

Thanks Michelle! I *heart* your blog, too. :)

Monica said...

Congrats on your blog award! Yes, your blog is one lovely (honest and cool) blog. :-)

Fertility godess said...

congrats on your award and thank you for nominating me for one too. You are soooo kind.