Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sammy update

Well, I talked to the vet today but not because he called me. I called him and he 1. said they will not do a payment plan...along with the other 8-10 vets I called today...2. gave us some anti inflammatory drugs for Sammy that worked for him the last time. He is doing really good today which is good news but makes it hard for us to keep him calm. He thinks he can do anything today. I am hoping that tomorrow goes well too because DH works from 8:00 - 5:00 instead of his normal 4:00am - 1:00pm. Which means I will be with him all day and will not have a car...though hubby can be home in minutes I really just need it to be a good day.

I did talk to the Humane Society and they said they would do a payment plan IF we pay 66% up front which is hardly what I would call a payment plan but I guess it is better then nothing. So if Sammy is not well on Thursday when hubby gets paid then we will take him wither there or to our vet.

Please pray or send good thoughts or whatever that he continues to improve from here on...my heart can't take any more. Thank you all for all your kind words...it means the WORLD to me!

8 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Praying for Sammy!!!

AnotherDreamer said...

Thinking of you and Sammy (*hugs*)

Anonymous said...

glad he's improving! hope he feels better for a long while...

jill said...

Poor Sammy. I'll be thinking of him (and you)!

Dana said...

Michelle, just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and Sammy. I know how much my maggie means to me and I just want to give you such a big HUG!! Keep us updated! Love you!

Michele said...

fingers crossed that Sammy gets better!

Michelle said...

I too hope things get easier for you soon.

Check this out if you haven't

http://www.humanesocietynational.org/veterinary_care_help.html

Sunny said...

Sending big poochie prayers for your dear sweet Sammy.